- United against Moscow
Support shown by Russia’s Orthodox Church for President Putin’s annexation of Crimea has seriously damaged its relationship with other Churches in Ukraine. Historical enmities have been revived as the region’s Christians fear a new era of persecution may be about to unfold
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Nick Clegg says he is agnostic 'at the moment – but faith is not something I would close my heart or my mind to'
- Top cardinal warns of opposition to Pope Francis within Roman Curia
- Disappointment for hundreds of parents missing out on school places at Catholic primaries in London
- Dublin's Archbishop Martin open to married priests, 'which could be important in missionary countries'
- Living in religious community you see the devil at work1 Dame Catherine Wybourne OSB
- Archbishop Welby, is a healthy church always a growing one?1 Christopher Lamb
- A married priesthood would right many wrongs7 Alex Walker
Unique in its international coverage of religion, current affairs, politics, social issues and the arts, The Tablet is a weekly Catholic journal which has been reporting on events of significance for 170 years.
Save up to 44% off the cover price of The Tablet when you take advantage of our special introductory subscription offer to the print edition, available to first time subscribers.
• Enjoy more articles and international Church news
• Exclusive Letter from Rome
• Church news from Britain and Ireland
• Special reports and analysis of official church documents
• Editorial comment, a vibrant letters page and the newsy Notebook section
• Latest books reviews, both secular and religious
• Arts section ranging from cinema to gallery reviews
• Spiritual inspiration from the regular Living Spirit column
• Searching interviews with religious, political and literary figures
• Subscription includes free online version + archive
For a print subscription which includes online website access (Click on appropriate discounted introductory rate)
United Kingdom £89 (normal full rate £116)
ROI and Europe £110 - €138 (normal full rate £162 - €183)
Airmail Worldwide £105 - US$176 (normal full rate £140 - US$260)
USA & Canada US$150 (normal full rate £124 - US$199)
Our Subscriber Guarantee means that should you find that The Tablet is not for you after all, just contact us to cancel your subscription and we will refund any remaining money.
You can also subscribe by:
Call quoting the NE14 offer.
In the UK: 01795 414855
From abroad: +44 (0)1795 414855
Lines are open between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 9am-1pm Saturdays.
Please send your instructions via fax to +44 (0)1795 414555.
Please send your instructions to us at the address indicated below, together with your payment (cards and cheques accepted).
1 King St. Cloisters
Readers in the UK can take advantage of our FREEPOST address:
The Tablet, FREEPOST SW3087, London W6 0BR