The Camondo mansion on Paris’ Rue de Monceau has been a museum since 1936, and has been untouched since then.
The lost world of Count Möise de Camondo
Get Instant Access
Register for free to read this article in full
Subscribe for unlimited access
From just £21.50 quarterly
Complete access to all Tablet website content including all premium content.
The full weekly edition in print and digital including our 179 years archive.
PDF version to view on iPad, iPhone or computer.
Already a subscriber? Login