Latest Issue: 19 July 2014
- When the stained-glass ceiling cracked
The Church of England’s synod this week voted to allow women to be ordained as bishops. But what will it mean for Anglicans’ relationship with Rome?
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Tributes across Australia for MH17 dead hailed as victims of ‘a trail of human evil’
- Government’s muted response to eradication of Christian community in Mosul condemned
- Former ambassador condemns Government’s 'silence' over Islamists' forcing thousands of Christians out of Mosul on foot
- Tragic loss of Evangelical bishop and close friend of Pope Francis ahead of meeting in Italy
Error Code 404 - Requested Page could not found.