- Exodus of biblical proportions
Hounded out of their homes by Islamist violence, Iraqi Christians face what many fear may be their final festive season in the land of their fathers as many prepare for exile
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Midnight Mass: the ritual under threat from drunken yobbos and a drastic shortage of priests
- Liverpool’s archbishop talks about plans for his diocese, views on the synod and run-ins with Rome in interview
- Pope Francis a key player in US and Cuba's historic normalising of relations
- Prince of Wales: Muslims are victims of fanatics’ ‘sacrilegious’ acts
The Tablet Lecture 2014 in audio
Bishop Kevin Dowling
"From South to North: lessons for the Church from the developing world"
Born in Pretoria and ordained as a Redemptorist priest in 1967 Kevin Dowling was appointed the Bishop of Rustenburg in 1990. He has ministered in various parts of South Africa, including townships in Cape Town and Pretoria and has been at the forefront of the Church’s response to the HIV/Aids pandemic.