- When the stained-glass ceiling cracked
The Church of England’s synod this week voted to allow women to be ordained as bishops. But what will it mean for Anglicans’ relationship with Rome?
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Tributes across Australia for MH17 dead hailed as victims of ‘a trail of human evil’
- Christians forced to flee Mosul on foot after death threat ultimatum from Islamists
- Irish priests' group criticises appointment of Murphy to lead mother and baby homes investigation
- Messi to play for Vatican’s dream team in multi-faith ‘Match for peace’ fundraiser
The Tablet Lecture 2009
Gerald O'Collins SJ
"Prodigal sons and daughters: my dreams for the future of the Church"
Research Professor in Theology at St Mary's University College, Twickenham, and Emeritus Professor of the Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome.