- Now the talking really begins
Pope Francis wanted frankness and openness and that is what he got. But there is also the sense that the real debate in the Church about marriage and families is only just starting
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Pope calls for abolition of death penalty and life sentences and urges Catholics to campaign against them
- Former Irish safeguarding head attacks bishops’ ‘empty gestures’
- Myanmar Church educates voters to ensure credible election
- Vatican says Italian diocese facing investigation over alleged misbehaviour of priests
The Tablet Lecture 2009
Gerald O'Collins SJ
"Prodigal sons and daughters: my dreams for the future of the Church"
Research Professor in Theology at St Mary's University College, Twickenham, and Emeritus Professor of the Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome.