- Pilgrimage to nowhere
There has long been an ambivalence about the man who was both the ultimate betrayer and the means by which God’s plan was fulfilled. The author of a new book visits the lonely place where the renegade apostle took his own life
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Cardinal's cautious welcome for Nigerian president, who 'must clamp down on Boko Haram'
- Bishops shut down synod debate on communion for divorced and remarried in media
- Muslim and Christian leaders in Lebanon call for terrorism to be weeded out of politics and education
- US Archbishop Cordileone defends right to ban altar girls
- What the BBC’s Easter programming says about their commitment to religion Jacquie Hughes
- The issue that outpaces all others Brendan McCarthy
- At last, a Grand Mufti taking extremists to task Archbishop Michael Fitzgerald
Terms & Conditions
1. GENERAL USE OF THE WEBSITE
2. PERSONAL DATA
2.1 To enable you to read the online version and order goods or a subscription through this website we need to collect and use personal data about you (your "Customer Information"). The customer information is all the information requested on the online order forms, and is required to enable us to process your order. Please note that if you have any concerns about submitting customer information online, we will accept the necessary information by post, fax or telephone as indicated on the relevant pages of the website.
2.2 We shall keep your customer information secure and confidential. We warrant that we will maintain a notification with the Information Commissioner under the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended or re-enacted from time to time, for all processing of your customer information. We shall not disclose, sell, rent or share your customer information to any person outside of our group of companies without your consent.