- Farewell to old certainties
The rise of smaller parties and the relatively static position of Labour and the Conservatives has made the outcome of next Thursday’s poll difficult to predict. Could it be that the two-party system is on its way out?
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Cardinal Murphy-O’Connor's shame and regret at moving paedophile priest who went on to abuse another child
- Pope tells Anglican-Catholic dialogue meeting that today’s Christian martyrs are an instrument of unity
- Hermits ordered to leave presbytery after bringing diocese into disrepute
- Chastity group withdraws leaflet warning sex outside marriage 'destroys the soul'
Terms & Conditions
1. GENERAL USE OF THE WEBSITE
2. PERSONAL DATA
2.1 To enable you to read the online version and order goods or a subscription through this website we need to collect and use personal data about you (your "Customer Information"). The customer information is all the information requested on the online order forms, and is required to enable us to process your order. Please note that if you have any concerns about submitting customer information online, we will accept the necessary information by post, fax or telephone as indicated on the relevant pages of the website.
2.2 We shall keep your customer information secure and confidential. We warrant that we will maintain a notification with the Information Commissioner under the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended or re-enacted from time to time, for all processing of your customer information. We shall not disclose, sell, rent or share your customer information to any person outside of our group of companies without your consent.