- When the dream becomes a nightmare
It was ranked alongside Russia, India and China as an emerging global economic powerhouse but now the pillaging of Brazil’s natural resources, corruption at the highest levels and a crippling drought is threatening that status
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- ‘Who am I to judge?’ means scrutinising oneself first, explains Pope Francis
- Clegg welcomes Churches' election guidance and admits faith 'hasn't happened to me - yet'
- Lord Williams: don’t just vote for the candidate defending ‘Christian values’
- Vatican police chief: we have had threats from IS terrorists but we won't hide Francis away
Terms & Conditions
1. GENERAL USE OF THE WEBSITE
2. PERSONAL DATA
2.1 To enable you to read the online version and order goods or a subscription through this website we need to collect and use personal data about you (your "Customer Information"). The customer information is all the information requested on the online order forms, and is required to enable us to process your order. Please note that if you have any concerns about submitting customer information online, we will accept the necessary information by post, fax or telephone as indicated on the relevant pages of the website.
2.2 We shall keep your customer information secure and confidential. We warrant that we will maintain a notification with the Information Commissioner under the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended or re-enacted from time to time, for all processing of your customer information. We shall not disclose, sell, rent or share your customer information to any person outside of our group of companies without your consent.