- Faith’s defender
Interventions by Prince Charles in support of persecuted Christians are, according to a senior Anglican adviser who knows his interfaith work well, examples of a commitment to religious freedom born out of his role as heir to the throne
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Faith leaders 'calmed tensions' after Lee Rigby killing, ambassador claims
- A difficult trip at a difficult time: what is Pope Francis’ visit to Turkey all about?
- Catholic Social Teaching too radical for politicians, says Labour policy review head
- Top Indian-born economist questions Francis’ ideas on helping the poor
Terms & Conditions
1. GENERAL USE OF THE WEBSITE
2. PERSONAL DATA
2.1 To enable you to read the online version and order goods or a subscription through this website we need to collect and use personal data about you (your "Customer Information"). The customer information is all the information requested on the online order forms, and is required to enable us to process your order. Please note that if you have any concerns about submitting customer information online, we will accept the necessary information by post, fax or telephone as indicated on the relevant pages of the website.
2.2 We shall keep your customer information secure and confidential. We warrant that we will maintain a notification with the Information Commissioner under the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended or re-enacted from time to time, for all processing of your customer information. We shall not disclose, sell, rent or share your customer information to any person outside of our group of companies without your consent.