- When the stained-glass ceiling cracked
The Church of England’s synod this week voted to allow women to be ordained as bishops. But what will it mean for Anglicans’ relationship with Rome?
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Pope: ‘No more loss of innocent lives’ as nun is mourned among MH17 dead
- Welby asks Catholic and Orthodox Churches not to give up on C of E after women bishops vote
- Tributes for Catholic author, publisher and Tolkien scholar, Stratford Caldecott
- Assisted dying legislation passes despite faith leaders' campaigning
Terms & Conditions
1. GENERAL USE OF THE WEBSITE
2. PERSONAL DATA
2.1 To enable you to read the online version and order goods or a subscription through this website we need to collect and use personal data about you (your "Customer Information"). The customer information is all the information requested on the online order forms, and is required to enable us to process your order. Please note that if you have any concerns about submitting customer information online, we will accept the necessary information by post, fax or telephone as indicated on the relevant pages of the website.
2.2 We shall keep your customer information secure and confidential. We warrant that we will maintain a notification with the Information Commissioner under the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended or re-enacted from time to time, for all processing of your customer information. We shall not disclose, sell, rent or share your customer information to any person outside of our group of companies without your consent.