- Reform, rebuild and renew
On Thursday Pope Francis will have completed a year as Bishop of Rome, a year in which he has begun to transform the Church. But be in no doubt, argues our Rome correspondent, of just how wide and how deep go his aims for change
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Victims groups accuse Pope Francis of 'continuing Vatican denial' on abuse after his defence of Church
- "Don't do God" Alastair Campbell praises Francis for developing strong voice on poverty
- Irish highlight gap between church teaching and practice in views on contraception, remarriage and gays
- Church's education adviser Fr Tim Gardner admits downloading 5,000 images of child porn
Terms & Conditions
1. GENERAL USE OF THE WEBSITE
2. PERSONAL DATA
2.1 To enable you to read the online version and order goods or a subscription through this website we need to collect and use personal data about you (your "Customer Information"). The customer information is all the information requested on the online order forms, and is required to enable us to process your order. Please note that if you have any concerns about submitting customer information online, we will accept the necessary information by post, fax or telephone as indicated on the relevant pages of the website.
2.2 We shall keep your customer information secure and confidential. We warrant that we will maintain a notification with the Information Commissioner under the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended or re-enacted from time to time, for all processing of your customer information. We shall not disclose, sell, rent or share your customer information to any person outside of our group of companies without your consent.