- Special relations
For the Jewish people it is entirely fitting that the two popes should be honoured together by being canonised at the same time, for both transformed the relationship between Catholics and their ‘older brothers’, the Jews
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Nick Clegg says he is agnostic 'at the moment – but faith is not something I would close my heart or my mind to'
- Spokesman plays down speculation that Pope Emeritus, 87, will attend canonisations of his predecessors
- Papal phonecalls do not change church teaching, says Vatican after Francis' chat with woman married to divorcee
- Message to readers: Robert Mickens
- Student Cross: bringing the Passion to life0 Dominique Gelder Smith
- Living in religious community you see the devil at work1 Dame Catherine Wybourne OSB
- Archbishop Welby, is a healthy church always a growing one?1 Christopher Lamb
Terms & Conditions
1. GENERAL USE OF THE WEBSITE
2. PERSONAL DATA
2.1 To enable you to read the online version and order goods or a subscription through this website we need to collect and use personal data about you (your "Customer Information"). The customer information is all the information requested on the online order forms, and is required to enable us to process your order. Please note that if you have any concerns about submitting customer information online, we will accept the necessary information by post, fax or telephone as indicated on the relevant pages of the website.
2.2 We shall keep your customer information secure and confidential. We warrant that we will maintain a notification with the Information Commissioner under the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended or re-enacted from time to time, for all processing of your customer information. We shall not disclose, sell, rent or share your customer information to any person outside of our group of companies without your consent.