- Faith’s defender
Interventions by Prince Charles in support of persecuted Christians are, according to a senior Anglican adviser who knows his interfaith work well, examples of a commitment to religious freedom born out of his role as heir to the throne
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Muslim leaders must denounce persecution of Christians, Francis says, emphasising faiths’ common traditions
- A difficult trip at a difficult time: what Pope Francis’ visit to Turkey is all about
- Church and police launch international anti-trafficking partnership citing Britian as a model
- Dioceses set up evangelisation teams in effort to reach out to lapsed and non-believers
Special Offer Subscription
Save 20% off the cover price when you subscribe for six months (25 issues)
* Please email us email@example.com
Our Subscriber Guarantee means that should you find that The Tablet is not for you after all, just contact us to cancel your subscription and we will refund any remaining money.
You can also subscribe by:
Call quoting the NE14 offer.
In the UK: 01795 414855
From abroad: +44 1795 414855
Lines are open between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 9am-1pm Saturdays.
Please send your instructions by fax to + 44 1795 414555.
Please send your instructions to us at the address indicated below, together with your payment (cards and cheques accepted).
1 King St. Cloisters
Readers in the UK can take advantage of our FREEPOST address:
The Tablet, FREEPOST SW3087, London W6 0BR