- Battle lines drawn
This week produced the clearest evidence yet that the Synod Fathers are sharply divided between those who are supporting Pope Francis in his efforts to present a more pastoral vision of the Church and those determined first and foremost to emphasise its moral teaching
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Burke confirms rumours he is to leave Vatican's top court for Order of Malta
- Catholic head teachers call for more support as recruitment dries up
- Church backs ecumenical campaign for organ donation as ethical concerns are addressed
- Francis' meeting with PM of communist Vietnam 'important step towards diplomatic relations'
Special Offer Subscription
Save 20% off the cover price when you subscribe for six months (25 issues)
* Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Subscriber Guarantee means that should you find that The Tablet is not for you after all, just contact us to cancel your subscription and we will refund any remaining money.
You can also subscribe by:
Call quoting the NE14 offer.
In the UK: 01795 414855
From abroad: +44 1795 414855
Lines are open between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 9am-1pm Saturdays.
Please send your instructions by fax to + 44 1795 414555.
Please send your instructions to us at the address indicated below, together with your payment (cards and cheques accepted).
1 King St. Cloisters
Readers in the UK can take advantage of our FREEPOST address:
The Tablet, FREEPOST SW3087, London W6 0BR