- Tide of suffering in an unholy war
Jan De Volder
As the Islamist group Boko Haram is said to be surrounding the city of Maiduguri in the latest stage of its campaign of violence against Christians and Muslims alike, an expert on the country considers why the authorities are powerless to halt its progress
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Bishop says church hierarchy had no idea of his affair with woman six years ago
- Westminster auxiliary John Arnold appointed new Bishop of Salford
- Pope Francis likens neglect of older people in care homes to ‘hidden euthanasia’
- Iraqi Patriarch condemns US-led air strikes ‘that will prompt mass exodus’
Special Offer Subscription
Save 20% off the cover price when you subscribe for six months (25 issues)
* Please email us email@example.com
Our Subscriber Guarantee means that should you find that The Tablet is not for you after all, just contact us to cancel your subscription and we will refund any remaining money.
You can also subscribe by:
Call quoting the NE14 offer.
In the UK: 01795 414855
From abroad: +44 1795 414855
Lines are open between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 9am-1pm Saturdays.
Please send your instructions by fax to + 44 1795 414555.
Please send your instructions to us at the address indicated below, together with your payment (cards and cheques accepted).
1 King St. Cloisters
Readers in the UK can take advantage of our FREEPOST address:
The Tablet, FREEPOST SW3087, London W6 0BR