- More or less
The television version of Hilary Mantel’s novel Wolf Hall is the latest account to challenge St Thomas More’s reputation as a courageous defender of the rights of conscience. Was he, in truth, a liberal icon, a religious fanatic or something in between?
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Vatican downplays warning of Islamic State attack as Pope warns of "shadows and dangers" over mankind
- Papal ambassador sends out critical tweets accusing Pope Francis of being "wrong"
- Francis: archbishops to receive pallium in their dioceses to boost role of local Church
- Church buildings visited by almost half of the public
- Did we have to lower our flags for the Saudi king? Alistair Macdonald-Radcliff
- Churches should be safe places for those with mental health issues Katharine Welby-Roberts
- Greek election mess bears out Pope’s EU prophecy Ben Ryan
Special Offer Subscription
Save 20% off the cover price when you subscribe for six months (25 issues)
* Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Subscriber Guarantee means that should you find that The Tablet is not for you after all, just contact us to cancel your subscription and we will refund any remaining money.
You can also subscribe by:
Call quoting the NE14 offer.
In the UK: 01795 414855
From abroad: +44 1795 414855
Lines are open between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 9am-1pm Saturdays.
Please send your instructions by fax to + 44 1795 414555.
Please send your instructions to us at the address indicated below, together with your payment (cards and cheques accepted).
1 King St. Cloisters
Readers in the UK can take advantage of our FREEPOST address:
The Tablet, FREEPOST SW3087, London W6 0BR