- Strangers in a strange land
With the United Kingdom criticised for opting out of a European Union plan to resettle thousands of migrants from Africa and the Middle East, what should be the Christian response to immigration and does Scripture offer any guidance?
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Pope in Latin America: Paraguay hopes Francis will make historic gesture of solidarity during three-nation trip
- Leading Catholics urge Duncan Smith to rethink further cuts ahead of emergency budget
- Anti-government protests ahead of Pope’s visit to South America
- Closure of London's Heythrop College puts Jesuit mission and 91 jobs at risk
- What is going on in Brentwood Diocese? Mike Lee
- What happens when you euthanase the mentally ill Sheila Hollins
- The argument between Greece and Germany is about far more than money Revd Dr Giles Fraser
A new documentary on how the Church is changing under Pope Francis will be broadcast on Maundy Thursday by Catholic television network Salt and Light.
The Francis Effect includes interviews from a range of senior church figures including the Cardinal Archbishop of Boston, Sean O’Malley, one of the Pope’s closest advisers.
There are also contributions from leading news anchors including Anderson Cooper of CNN and Diane Sawyer of ABC News explaining the impact of Francis’ style and persona on the media.
Click here for more information and viewing times.