- Adjust your moral compass
He is the economist credited with having the most influence on the Archbishop of Canterbury. And Paul Dembinski is clear that regulation is not enough to improve banking - a fundamental cultural shift is needed
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Short shrift for Obama’s gay rights call from Kenya's bishops after visit
- Church safeguarding body announces partnership with abuse survivors
- Irish Catholic LGBT groups meet with Archbishop of Armagh to discuss Church's treatment of gays
- Traditionalist friars accused of taking Portsmouth parish back in time
A new documentary on how the Church is changing under Pope Francis will be broadcast on Maundy Thursday by Catholic television network Salt and Light.
The Francis Effect includes interviews from a range of senior church figures including the Cardinal Archbishop of Boston, Sean O’Malley, one of the Pope’s closest advisers.
There are also contributions from leading news anchors including Anderson Cooper of CNN and Diane Sawyer of ABC News explaining the impact of Francis’ style and persona on the media.
Click here for more information and viewing times.