- Clear challenge to the Church in Ireland
Ireland’s bishops are considering the way forward after the country voted two to one in favour of same-sex marriage
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Ireland is worse than the pagans for legalising gay marriage, says senior cardinal
- Vatican’s Archbishop Paglia accused of fraud in sale of Italian castle
- Abuse victims at Comboni Fathers' Yorkshire seminary demand apology
- Fears that Scotland will run out of clergy as number of ordinations plummets to just one
A new documentary on how the Church is changing under Pope Francis will be broadcast on Maundy Thursday by Catholic television network Salt and Light.
The Francis Effect includes interviews from a range of senior church figures including the Cardinal Archbishop of Boston, Sean O’Malley, one of the Pope’s closest advisers.
There are also contributions from leading news anchors including Anderson Cooper of CNN and Diane Sawyer of ABC News explaining the impact of Francis’ style and persona on the media.
Click here for more information and viewing times.