- Adjust your moral compass
He is the economist credited with having the most influence on the Archbishop of Canterbury. And Paul Dembinski is clear that regulation is not enough to improve banking - a fundamental cultural shift is needed
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Short shrift for Obama’s gay rights call from Kenya's bishops after visit
- Church safeguarding body announces partnership with abuse survivors
- Irish Catholic LGBT groups meet with Archbishop of Armagh to discuss Church's treatment of gays
- Traditionalist friars accused of taking Portsmouth parish back in time
Pope Francis asked people to join him in prayer today after he learned that two of his little great nephews and their mother had died in a car crash in Argentina and his nephew was in critical condition.
The dead were identified as the wife and two young sons of Pope Francis' nephew, Emanuel Horacio Bergoglio: Valeria Carmona, 39, Antonio Bergoglio, eight months, and Joseph Bergoglio, two years.
According to Argentine news reports, the 35-year-old son of the pope's late brother Alberto Bergoglio underwent emergency surgery and was on a respirator.
The crash occurred in the early morning hours on the highway between Rosario and Cordoba.