- Raised to the altars: one who fell for the poor
A champion of the poor or someone mixed up in politics? A man who died for the faith or because he was a political inconvenience? Archbishop Oscar Romero’s beatification today confirms his stature and illuminates his model of holiness
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Church voices concerns ahead of historic gay marriage vote in Ireland
- 300,000 expected for beatification of Oscar Romero in San Salvador
- Church forum deplores care standards for elderly and warns workers 'stretched to breaking point'
- Medieval stained glass windows of Paris' Sainte Chapelle are restored after seven-year project
- Six ways to repair the Church-Government relationship Mark Hoban
- Brexit could undo 70 years of peace-building Brian Wicker
- Bishops must support the children of priests David Weber
Error Code 404 - Requested Page could not found.