Latest Issue: 19 July 2014
- When the stained-glass ceiling cracked
The Church of England’s synod this week voted to allow women to be ordained as bishops. But what will it mean for Anglicans’ relationship with Rome?
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Christians forced to flee Mosul on foot after death threat ultimatum from Islamists
- Glasgow archdiocese cheers for Commonwealth Games with Masses for athletes and churches open all day
- Pope: ‘No more loss of innocent lives’ as nun is mourned among MH17 dead
- Welby asks Catholic and Orthodox Churches not to give up on C of E after women bishops vote
Error Code 404 - Requested Page could not found.