Latest Issue: 19 July 2014
- When the stained-glass ceiling cracked
The Church of England’s synod this week voted to allow women to be ordained as bishops. But what will it mean for Anglicans’ relationship with Rome?
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Tributes across Australia for MH17 dead hailed as victims of ‘a trail of human evil’
- Christians forced to flee Mosul on foot after death threat ultimatum from Islamists
- Glasgow archdiocese cheers for Commonwealth Games with Masses for athletes and open churches
- Irish priests' group criticises appointment of Murphy to lead mother and baby homes investigation
Error Code 404 - Requested Page could not found.