Latest Issue: 25 April 2015
- ‘Men and women like us’
One in 10 migrants who embarks on the sea crossing from Libya to Italy dies in the attempt. After the latest tragedy in the Mediterranean in which almost 1,000 people drowned, Italy is demanding more support from its European partners
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Church agencies in race to reach survivors of Nepal earthquake as death toll continues to rise
- Francis to visit Fatima for 100th anniversary of Marian apparitions
- Armenian Church canonises 1.5 million genocide 'martyrs' slain by Ottoman Turks
- ‘Merger’ talks between St Mary’s, Twickenham and Heythrop College enter final stage
- The close relationship between Scottish bishops and the SNP Tom Gallagher
- US nuns’ relief that the Vatican’s investigation fizzled out Professor Margaret Susan Thompson
- Failure to recognise the Armenian genocide has left Britain politically illiterate Igor Dorfmann-Lazarev
- Does the Vatican's survey on the big issues show that Rome is really listening?
- Vatican family life questionnaire: time is running out
- Dear Cardinal Nichols, will you be as brave as Pope Francis?
- Saints and popes have flaws
- If there’s a shortage of priests in Ireland, why not ordain women to the diaconate?
- In the last 50 years a pope has not been criticised so brazenly
- Will the bishops be any more open about their second consultation on family?
- Loyal ACTA has been misunderstood