Latest Issue: 4 July 2015
- Strangers in a strange land
With the United Kingdom criticised for opting out of a European Union plan to resettle thousands of migrants from Africa and the Middle East, what should be the Christian response to immigration and does Scripture offer any guidance?
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Pope in Latin America: Paraguay hopes Francis will make historic gesture of solidarity during three-nation trip
- Leading Catholics urge Duncan Smith to rethink further cuts ahead of emergency budget
- Anti-government protests ahead of Pope’s visit to South America
- Closure of London's Heythrop College puts Jesuit mission and 91 jobs at risk
- What is going on in Brentwood Diocese? Mike Lee
- What happens when you euthanase the mentally ill Sheila Hollins
- The argument between Greece and Germany is about far more than money Revd Dr Giles Fraser
- Does the Vatican's survey on the big issues show that Rome is really listening?
- Vatican family life questionnaire: time is running out
- Dear Cardinal Nichols, will you be as brave as Pope Francis?
- Saints and popes have flaws
- If there’s a shortage of priests in Ireland, why not ordain women to the diaconate?
- In the last 50 years a pope has not been criticised so brazenly
- Will the bishops be any more open about their second consultation on family?
- Loyal ACTA has been misunderstood
- Women deacons could solve Pope’s conundrum