- ‘Do you hear the cry of the poor?’
The fate of millions of people in this war-ravaged corner of East Africa depends on an uncertain peace agreement signed this week. A former British government minister, just back from visiting refugee projects in the area, assesses the country’s prospects
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Former Apostolic Nuncio to Dominican Republic Wesolowski dies inside the Vatican
- New Dow Jones 'socially responsible' index announced to guide Catholic investors
- Fall in number of Catholic MPs in the House of Commons ahead of landmark debate on assisted dying
- Cardinal Koch praises Pope's fresh approach to ecumenism that 'sets him apart' from predecessors
- Time for one-day migrant strike Paul Donovan
- Why are the Kenyan bishops being so difficult about vaccine campaigns? Maureen Duggan MD FRCPCH Sheffield
- Better a prenup than a fearful avoidance of marriage Ayesha Vardag
- Does the Vatican's survey on the big issues show that Rome is really listening?
- Vatican family life questionnaire: time is running out
- Dear Cardinal Nichols, will you be as brave as Pope Francis?
- Saints and popes have flaws
- If there’s a shortage of priests in Ireland, why not ordain women to the diaconate?
- In the last 50 years a pope has not been criticised so brazenly
- Will the bishops be any more open about their second consultation on family?
- Loyal ACTA has been misunderstood
- Women deacons could solve Pope’s conundrum