- Conscience and the Commons
Following his election as Lib Dem leader, Tim Farron was grilled by the media about his beliefs as an evangelical Christian. Has the focus on faith, which began with Tony Blair, reached the point where it is harder than ever to hold religious beliefs and play an active role in political life?
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Deacons aren’t just decaffeinated priests Dr Bridie Stringer
- The Church can and must pronounce on scientific matters Paul Younger
- Families, like the Church, should be havens for the broken Diana Russell
- Does the Vatican's survey on the big issues show that Rome is really listening?
- Vatican family life questionnaire: time is running out
- Dear Cardinal Nichols, will you be as brave as Pope Francis?
- Saints and popes have flaws
- If there’s a shortage of priests in Ireland, why not ordain women to the diaconate?
- In the last 50 years a pope has not been criticised so brazenly
- Will the bishops be any more open about their second consultation on family?
- Loyal ACTA has been misunderstood
- Women deacons could solve Pope’s conundrum