- The night that changed France – and Europe
Catherine Pepinster, John Laurenson
The Vatican has described the atrocities of Friday 13 November as an assault on peace for all humanity. They have also caused a rethink about security, freedom and open borders
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Church of England should be bridge between Catholics and Evangelicals, Pope's preacher tells synod
- Pope Francis begins his vital trip to Africa under tight security in Rome
- Sex abuse survivors to be cross examined during Australian Commission inquiry
- Good relationship between Mali Christians and Muslims won't be stained by terror attacks
- Depriving Isis of a home is key to victory, but the West must avoid humiliating Muslims in defeat Clifford Longley
- Reflection on the Paris terror attacks: Hatred won’t stop me patting the dog Fr Peter Day
- Has Pope Francis just opened a door for non-Catholics to receive communion? Christopher Lamb in Rome
If you are not a subscriber, you can find out more information by clicking here
If you are a subscriber but have not registered on this website to view subscriber-only content, you will need to create a new web account.
You can do this by clicking here.
If you are a subscriber and have already registered to use the new website, please log in here using your email address and password.