- Raised to the altars: one who fell for the poor
A champion of the poor or someone mixed up in politics? A man who died for the faith or because he was a political inconvenience? Archbishop Oscar Romero’s beatification today confirms his stature and illuminates his model of holiness
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Church voices concerns ahead of historic gay marriage vote in Ireland
- Persecuted Iraqis denied church in diocese ‘overwhelmed by demand’
- 300,000 expected for beatification of Oscar Romero in San Salvador
- Church forum deplores care standards for elderly and warns workers 'stretched to breaking point'
- Greatest threat to Palmyra is Western apathy Nadim Nassar
- Six ways to repair the Church-Government relationship Mark Hoban
- Brexit could undo 70 years of peace-building Brian Wicker
If you are not a subscriber, you can find out more information by clicking here
If you are a subscriber but have not registered on this website to view subscriber-only content, you will need to create a new web account.
You can do this by clicking here.
If you are a subscriber and have already registered to use the new website, please log in here using your email address and password.