- The night that changed France – and Europe
Catherine Pepinster, John Laurenson
The Vatican has described the atrocities of Friday 13 November as an assault on peace for all humanity. They have also caused a rethink about security, freedom and open borders
- Home News
- World News
- Parish Practice
- Letters Extra
- The living Spirit
- Pope in Africa: Failure to get agreement in Paris would be 'catastrophic' for the planet, Pope tells UN
- Pope in Africa: Talking with Muslims is not optional extra anymore, Pope Francis tells Kenyan faithful
- Tax cuts will leave 2.5m poor in Australia struggling to live, Catholic Church tells government
- Blow for Religious Studies GCSE reform as humanists win high court battle
- Pope in Africa: Francis' trip to Africa the most profound of messages to climate change conference in Paris Christopher Lamb in Nairobi
- Any peace plan for Syria must involve a secular society - and that means Assad is an option John Eibner
- Depriving Isis of a home is key to victory, but the West must avoid humiliating Muslims in defeat Clifford Longley
If you are not a subscriber, you can find out more information by clicking here
If you are a subscriber but have not registered on this website to view subscriber-only content, you will need to create a new web account.
You can do this by clicking here.
If you are a subscriber and have already registered to use the new website, please log in here using your email address and password.